Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mid-December: Hot (and) NUTS!


Just a few days before Christmas -- the first day of winter -- and we're going to hit 80+ degrees here in Austin, Texas. I might be in the minority, but I love it. I raked the yard barefooted this morning and we had the doors open at CrossFit Cedar Park like it was late April or something.

I have a couple of new guys in my 6:30 a.m. class who are real asskickers. Always fun to work with people who want to put in the work.

Okay, short note today. The weather is too nice not be outside playing.... or moving heavy things over long distances, quickly.  3-2-1...!!!

------

Yesterday's WOD: "Nutts"
Respects to the family of Lieutenant Andrew Richard Nuttall, deceased.

For time:
10 Handstand push-ups
250 pound Deadlift, 15 reps
25 Box jumps, 30 inch box
50 Pull-ups
100 Wallball shots, 20 pounds, 10'
200 Double-unders
Run 400 meters with a 45lb plate

22:24 -- me
17:34 -- The Rabbit (he was 6 seconds off the fastest reported time on this WOD)

1 comment: