Thursday, December 9, 2010

Me...

I am a mix of Cajun mud and "Olde World" blood. 

I am fast approaching 40, and have come to realize that the older I get and the simpler I live, the better I become.

I embrace the excitement of finding out what lies around the next bend on this journey down the river of life. 

I love carrying heavy weights over long distances, quickly.

I live with purpose.  I have an opportunity, and a desire, to make a difference in at least one person's life...I will not fail them.

I will never compromise my family.  Ever.

Educating and being an example are my top priorities.  If I can't live it, I can't expect others to.

Thanks for checking out my blog.  I don't expect you to agree with everything I say, and welcome alternative opinions.  I will evaluate what you think respectfully, and ask that you do the same with all of the information shared here.  I expect my blog to vary, and will include comments on things I find interesting, important or educational.  I hope you visit often.

No comments:

Post a Comment